The Trust believes in the people-centered development through empowerment of marginalized people. It stipulates the dictum that integrated rural development is a process in which people take the conscious initiative in order to manage resources for the people, thereby ensuring people’s participation, which leads to the development by the people.
From thought to act, from act to habit, from habit to nature, from nature to destiny- these spell human progress with a view to spreading the mandate –
Sarbeiba sukhina santu
Sarbe santu niramaya
Sarbai bhadrani pashyantu
Ma kaschit dukhya bhak bhabet.
Let everyone be happy; let all be wholesome; let everybody see the good of life; let none suffer; let peace reign supreme Modus operandi
By spreading education and raising awareness- the cure-all to all ills that flesh is heir to.
- To create an awareness among the rural poor about their common social health and economic problems and to provide them with the wherewithal through the formation of village groups.
- To improve the economic level of the poor through the provision of credit extension in appropriate agricultural programmes and different skill building programmes.
- To promote self-reliance by enabling poor people to manage programmes themselves on a sustainable basis by using local resource inventories.
- To promote the local cultural action to encourage dialogue at all levels in society To provide assistance during natural calamities and in distress.
- To undertake/initiate research, field study, documentation and debate on issues concerning development of communities.
- To promote the use of renewable and non-conventional sources of energy.
- To impart stimuli on the children and youth to take up value-based behavioural patterns.
- To provide formal, non-formal, vocational education to those in need and literacy to illiterates.
- To arrange for facilities concerning basic health for all including nutrition.
- To provide care for the aged and the physically and mentally challenged people.
- To promote livestock development To promote rural infrastructure in respect of housing, irrigation, potable water, watershed management, link road etc.
- To promote Afforestation and environment development process.
Goal and Principles
Greatest good of the greatest number. “Bahujana hitaya, bahujana sukhayacha”.
- Participation of the People.
- Mainstreaming the Tribal People.
- Education and for Health for All.
- Empowerment of the Marginalized People.
- Emancipation of the weaker section of the society.