Current Job Openings:
Recruitment for the Post of Communication Associate
About the Post:
MANT is seeking a Communication Associate to be responsible for providing leadership in ICT initiative for adolescents under an adolescent development activities to be initiated in the District of Purulia. The Communication Associate will also manage the social media campaign through Facebook, Twitter, Blogs and the like.
Job location: Purulia, West Bengal
No. of vacancy:01
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Provide leadership and input in content, design, community media strategies and organization of community activities
2. Coordinate, monitor, and control production and availability of materials, resources, and supplies
3. Work with and adolescents to produce materials
4. Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures
5. Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to all
6. Script writing support
7. Networking and Collaboration with NGOs
8. Organization of Training of the stakeholders and working in close collaboration with them.
Desired Qualifications and credentials:
•Post-graduate degree or diploma in Mass Media/ Prior experience in Health communication/ Script Writing.
Rs. 15000/- per month.
The interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org within 15th day of October,2016.
MANT is rendering a golden opportunity for students from both home & abroad with passion for Social Work mainly in the remotest hamlets of forest infested areas in West Bengal, India. Those hamlets with picturesque view are deeply enriched with both rural & tribal culture and ethnicity; where rural simplicity is been merged with extreme poverty, rustic ignorance and age-old superstitions & multivariate taboos. MANT has filled its mind with eternal pleasure by working for the rural populace in those under privileged areas since its inception.
Therefore, for an Internee there would be an ample scope to interact directly with the tribal people, to understand & perceive their day to day problems with which, they have been continuously compromising since birth. One can also get the view of both Public & Private initiatives, which have been taken for providing better quality of life to the people and help them to come out of their cocooned stage. Internee would gain an experience about how NGOs are continuously facing challenges and overcome the same to give their best output in supporting their beneficiaries & how could an individual social worker/public health provider feel elated in bringing smiles on their face. But internee don’t let yourself sink into the dreamy world that it would be an adventurous things to do-it would be difficult and strenuous task with extensive travelling in the laterite & muddy alluvial paths! But all MANT can assure that at the end you would have one of the best life experiences, which would add an extraordinary feather in your career crown for brilliant future as the student of Sociology, Social Work and other Applied Social Sciences & Public Health. This opportunity is also knocking at the door of Research Fellows from different Universities to make them proud for rest of their life.
• Duration of the Internship : As per requirement of the Internees
• Honorarium : Voluntarily.
• How to Apply: Internees will have to apply at least one month ago starting his/her Internship along with his/her recent Biodata & University Approval Letter. Area of interest would be mentioned in the application.
Contact us: 17, Canal South Road, North Purbachal, Kolkata (Calcutta) - 700 078; West Bengal, INDIA; Phone +91-33-2484 8977
Organization will arrange modest accommodation for the internees in the particular area of study (accommodation charge would be paid by the internees);
Organization will provide a local field facilitator.
Organization will issue a certificate after the completion of Internship.